Information we collect
We will keep record of your personal data (name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social media accounts)
- when you contact us to enquire about a product or our services or have a support issue
- when you place an order on our website
Information we receive
When you get in touch with us, we may receive additional information (“Other Data”) about you such as your IP address, your location, your referrer url, the time of your visit, your e-mail account, the software (operating system, browser, email client) and hardware you use. The accumulation of this data lies in the nature of the technology used to provide our services. We don’t intentionally collect, process, store, share or sell this data. However, our hosting provider might evaluate this data (Services we rely on)
Information we provide
When you make a purchase at our website, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction. We share this information with our partner for online payments (Services we rely on) only to the extent necessary for the purpose of processing payments you make via our website. We do not store your billing information, yet our online payment provider will. The Personal Data they may collect includes:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address;
- Financial and transaction Data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information; and
- Other Personal Data, such as date of birth, SSN or EIN.
We may share your personal data
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
Services we rely on
- Hosting and CMS. Cargo (cargocollective.com) is our hosting and content management provider residing in the U.S. As such they may automatically receive and record information on their server logs from
your browser, including your IP address, cookies and the pages you
- Payments. We use Stripe (stripe.com), residing in the U.S., to provide online payment to you. They will have access to your personal and payment information (Information we provide)
- Analysis. At present, we don’t use site traffic analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Piwik etc.) However, our hosting provider does and we cannot guarantee your visit remains non-valuated. We also use Google Webfonts on our website which are fetched from Google’s servers on the event of your visit. Therefore, Google will know when you are with us.
- Social Networks. At present, we don’t provide social buttons and similar features.
- Newsletters. At present, we don’t provide a newsletter subscription.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use our services or products that require you to “sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, restrict cookies to the current website and exclude third party services or notify you when a cookie is set.
At present, we only use session cookies to expedite your access to the website. They contain
the date and time of your visit and your IP.
However, the services we rely on to provide this website may set their own cookies, e.g. to process online payment transactions (Services we rely on). These cookies may collect data such as
time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data.
To prevent tracking at all, we recommend enabling the tracking protection features of your browser or using a browser developed for this purpose like Firefox Focus/Klar. This will allow for a tracking-free visit but might result in the failure of essential site features (login, payment).
We may send you
- e-mails regarding your purchase (such as order confirmations, invoices) which are mandatory or
- e-mails which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters) and that you have the ability to opt out of at any time
We take precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Selection of trusted partners with an established infrastructure who (1) use SSL encryption for sensitive data, (2) store hardware in secured datacentres behind firewalls, (3) allow for access restriction password and/or secure key
- Additional E-Mail encryption if desired
Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. NO ANIMALS HERE will never ask you for your passwords or billing information. So please don’t trust anybody asking for it and get back to us if you’re in doubt.
Changes to this policy